Are you looking for fast relief for upper back pain between your shoulder blades?
You know the feeling: sharp or burning pain near your spine. A deep ache that spreads across the shoulders and upper back.
Not only is it uncomfortable, but it affects your quality of life, limiting your arm and back movement. It might even hurt just to take a deep breath. People with severe pain say it feels like the pain reaches to the heart.
We've got some tips to help you find immediate relief from upper back pain between your shoulder blades.
What Causes Upper Back Pain Between the Shoulder Blades?
The technical name for upper back pain between the shoulder blades is "inter-scapular pain" because the discomfort occurs between the scapulae (shoulder blades). There are many potential causes of interscapular pain, including a strain, tear, or spasm in your rhomboid, trapezius, or paraspinal muscles.
Common causes of strain leading to upper back pain between the shoulder blades include:
- Poor posture
- Improper Lifting
- Overuse of muscles
- Location specific injuries
- Trauma, etc.
More serious causes of upper back pain between the shoulder blades might include a herniated disc; dislocated rib; heart condition; compression fracture; scoliosis; acid reflux; cancer; shingles; and more.
"My back aches so bad I can’t sleep. The Kailo patch works in minutes!"
- Rita Valenta
Practical Tips to Find Relief from Interscapular Pain
We've included some practical tips that can provide quick relief from upper back pain between your shoulder blades.
- Rest: One of the simplest ways to find relief from interscapular pain is to rest your upper back from activity. That might mean taking a break from work and physical activity until the pain subsides.
- Apply Heat or Cold: Applying an ice pack or heating pad between your shoulder blades can also provide immediate and temporary relief from the pain.
- OTC Pain Med: If the pain between your shoulder blades is caused by inflammation, an OTC like ibuprofen can help relieve the swelling and ease the pain.
- Massage: Many people have found relief for their interscapular pain by visit-ing a masseuse or engaging in some simple stretches to alleviate the dis-comfort (we've shared three stretches below).
- Kailo: A nanotech pain patch like Kailo may provide the fastest relief possible for upper back pain between the shoulder blades. We'll talk more about Kailo below.
- Health Care: If your upper back pain between your shoulder blades is se-vere, continues for a prolonged period, or is accompanied by symptoms like shortness of breath, dizziness, fever, etc. — you should contact a health care professional immediately.
3 Simple Stretches that Can Provide Upper Back Pain Relief Between the Shoulder Blades
If you suspect the pain between your shoulder blades is caused by a muscle strain, you can find fast relief with these three simple stretches.
1. Rhomboid Stretch
2. Upper Trapezius Stretch
3. Shoulder Blade Squeeze
Immediate Pain Relief Possible for Your Upper Back Pain Between Shoulder Blades with Kailo
If you are looking for instant and lasting relief for your upper back pain be-tween your shoulder blades — without drugs — a Kailo pain patch may be the ideal solution.
Kailo is a nanotech pain patch designed to work with your body's natural electrical system to stop pain fast. The non-transdermal pain patch rewires the way your body interprets pain. Kailo is composed of millions of nano-capacitors designed to act as bio-antennas to reroute pain signals.
You simply put the Kailo patch between the pain and your brain and the technology creates an electrochemical reaction that alleviates all kinds of pain within seconds.
If you struggle with upper back pain between your shoulder blades, Kailo is designed to give you fast relief.
"I have been suffering from daily muscle spasms…for over 4 years. I have tried everything. [Kailo] has…given me amazing relief."
— Michael Labbe
"Finally some RELIEF. It WORKS.It's weird, I know.”
— Liza Burdette
Try Kailo Risk Free to Relieve the Upper Back Pain Between Your Shoulder Blades
You can wear a Kailo pain patch 24/7 to relieve the upper back pain between your shoulder blades. The relief will continue as long as you wear the patch.
A Kailo patch is very durable and can last years if well maintained. Plus, the patch is waterproof — which means — you can wear it to the beach, to the pool, or in the shower.
If you are ready to try a cutting-edge nanotech product to relieve the upper back pain between your shoulder blades in seconds, you can try Kailo risk-free.
Try Kailo for 30-days. If it doesn't work the way you hoped, send it back for a full refund. No questions asked.
If you can't shake the pain with some simple stretches, why not give Kailo a try risk-free?
April 17th, 2020 by Compiled by John Ford and compiled by numerous media and web sources.