April 2022. This article is independently written by Shelby Golding. All opinions given are hers. Shelby has been certified as a personal trainer and nutritional specialist since 2007. In 2008, she found her passion for writing about these topics and hasn't looked back.
Kailo is easy to apply and designed to relieve pain in seconds, making it a viable option for almost everyone. Keep reading to learn more.
The Kailo Pain Patch
You can stick the Kailo patch directly onto your skin near the location of pain before heading out for your daily workout or activities. It's a medication-free pain management option backed by modern science and tested in an IRB-approved study.
This clinical yielded some promising results, providing a light at the end of the tunnel for many of us who suffer from chronic pain. For example, the study showed that:
● 97% of users were extremely satisfied with Kailo over oral medication.
● 96% of patients reported using “a lot less” oral medication when using Kailo.
● 99% of patients felt pain relief within 10 minutes of using the Kailo patch.
● 27% of patients' pain never returned after removing the Kailo patch.
● Kailo is more effective than other prescription and over-the-counter medications, with no side effects!
● Users reported a significant increase in quality of life when switching to Kailo from oral medication.
With such promising results, it's no wonder why more people are turning to Kailo every day for pain relief. It's quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to effectively "turn down" your pain to get back to enjoying your life.
How Kailo Works
“Pain is a huge problem,” says Kailo Founder Stuart Fetzer. “Thousands of people participated in our early research. Almost every one of them had the same reaction: 'This is so weird!' Kailo is astounding technology for relieving pain, naturally. Kailo is especially effective at reducing long-term, chronic pain.”
Get Kailo Today
You can purchase the Kailo Pain Patch from the Kailo online shop. We have multiple bundle and kit options available, as well as accessories to make your Kailo patch more convenient. There’s a perfect Kailo kit for everyone, so have a look around and find your new best friend.
Be on the lookout for the upcoming Kailo Flex, too. Kailo Flex is designed to bring our more active customers a Kailo Patch designed to move with you, no matter how hard you play.
More About the I&TT Top 50 Most Innovative Products Award
The Top 50 Most Innovative Products is I&TT's most popular award every year. It includes business innovations, new products, connected services, and gadgets from industries like healthcare, smart home, outdoor, adventure, STEM, gaming, and entertainment.
"Every year, we unearth some of the most innovative products on the market. We pride ourselves on having a sharp eye for finding novel products that are technologically advanced and highly useful," said Charles Warner, chief executive officer of Innovative Properties Worldwide and publisher/editor-in-chief of Innovation & Tech Today. "Each product was vigorously tested by our entire editorial staff, as we narrowed down the entrants to the best possible reflection of products that will appeal to our readers."
The Top 50 Most Innovative Products were selected from the following categories:
● Connected Life
● Outdoor and Adventure Tech
● Gaming and Entertainment
● General Tech Products
More About Kailo
- This Thing Really Works: "I had lung surgery 5 years ago and have been in pain every day since (nerve damage, they say). I've tried physical therapy, acupuncture, cryotherapy, several nerve pills but the only thing up until Kailo that helped cut the pain was Oxy,” said Cary P. “I've been wearing two Kailo patches now for about 2 months and haven't taken a pain pill the entire time. THANK YOU, KAILO!"
“Our mission is to relieve suffering and enable joy by using innovative technologies to reduce pain without drugs.”
More About Innovation & Tech Today
I&TT’s noted cover personalities have featured names like Ricky Gervais, Dave Bautista, James Gunn, Scarlett Johansson, and Penn & Teller.
Get Yours Today
Disclaimer: Kailo should not be used if you have a pacemaker or if you are pregnant. Always consult your doctor or health care professional before using Kailo.